1. Object of the treatment
The Data Controller processes personal, identifying and non-sensitive data (in particular, name and surname or company name, address, tax code and / or VAT number, email, telephone number - later, Personal Data) that you have communicated during the request for the provision of advisory services, upon registration on the website of the Data Controller and / or when registering for the newsletter service offered by the Data Controller.
2. Purpose of the treatment
Personal Data are processed:
a) without the express consent (Article 24 letter a, b, c Privacy Code and article 6 letter b, and GDPR), for the following service purposes:
- for operational and management needs within I Division by PTC S.r.l and related to services and / or products offered; - allow registration to the information service provided by the Data Controller regarding updates and news concerning the consultancy activities provided,
- allow to register on the website;
- manage and maintain the website;
- fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from existing relationships with customers;
- fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by the community legislation or by an order of the Authority;
- prevent or discover fraudulent activity or malicious activities for the website;
- exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right of defense in court.
b) only with specific and distinct consent (articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and article 7 GDPR) of the customers, for the following marketing purposes:
- send e-mail newsletters, information on updates to the services offered, commercial communications and / or advertising material on products or services offered by the Owner Please note that if it is already our customer, we may send you commercial communications relating to services and products of the owner similar to those of which he has already used, except his dissent.
3. Method of treatment
The processing of your Personal Data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your Personal Data are processed both on paper and electronic and / or automated. The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the purposes of service and no later than 2 years from the collection of data for marketing purposes.
4. Access to data
Your Personal Data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.a) and 2.b):
- to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators;
- to partner companies of PTC (for example, for support activities in the study of the feasibility of the customer's project, for technical project management activities, etc.) or to third parties (for example suppliers, lenders, professional firms, etc.) .) who carry out activities on behalf of the Owner, in their capacity as external data controllers.
5. Comunication of data
Without your express consent (pursuant to Article 24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate his Personal Data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.a) to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities and to all the other subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of said purposes. Your Personal Data will not be disclosed.
6. Data transfer
The management and storage of personal data will only take place on servers located in PTC offices or on external servers for backup purposes only. Personal Data will not be disclosed to third parties. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, where necessary, will have the right to move the server location to Italy and / or the European Union and / or non-EU countries. In this case, the Data Controller hereby ensures that the transfer of non-EU data will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, stipulating, if necessary, agreements that guarantee an adequate level of protection and / or adopting the standard contractual clauses provided for European Commission.
7. Nature of the provision of Personal Data and consequences of refusing to respond
The provision of Personal Data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.a) is mandatory. In their absence, we can not guarantee either registration to the site or the Services of the art. 2a). The provision of Personal Data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.b) is optional. You can therefore decide not to give any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you will not receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material relating to the Services offered by the Data Controller. In any case, you will continue to be entitled to the Services referred to in art. 2a).
8. Rights of the interested party
In his capacity as an interested party, he has the rights set forth in art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form; - obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents; - obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right; - object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by email and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the data subject to exercise the right to object even only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication. Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
9. How to exercise rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
- a registered letter a.r. at I Division by PTC Sr.l Via Malta 3,13900 Biella (BI);
- an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
This site and the services of the Owner are not intended for minors under the age of 18 and the Data Controller does not intentionally collect personal information about minors. In the event that information on minors were unintentionally registered, the Data Controller will delete them in a timely manner, at the request of users.
The term "cookies" refers to information stored by the browser when a website is visited. Each cookie may contain different data, numerical identifiers, or data related to the origin. Cookies can remain in the system until the browser is closed (session) or for long periods. They are used for different purposes depending on their type: some are strictly necessary for the correct functionality of the site (technical cookies), while others optimize the performance to offer a better user experience or allow you to acquire statistics on the use of the site , like cookie analytics; others are used to display advertisements, in some cases customized thanks to the profiling carried out (profiling cookies). Any provision of the user's consent is memorized by I Division by PTC S.r.l, to the extent of its competence, by means of a technical cookie, with a duration of 12 months. The user is informed both by means of brief information and by means of this extended information document; You can disable cookies either through the browser settings. The following general types of cookies are used on the website of I Division by PTC S.r.l:
Technical cookies: they are essential for the correct functioning of the site Analytical cookies (first part): they are used for the purposes of aggregated analysis of site visits.
Analytical cookies (third part): they are used for the purposes of aggregated analysis of site visits, through the use of a third-party service.
First-party cookies: technical cookies are used for the following purposes: to store the user's preference regarding cookies;
Third-party cookies: Google Analytics: http://www.google.com/intl/it_ALL/analytics/learn/privacy.html (for disabling - opt-out): https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout),
The commonly used browsers (eg, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari) accept cookies by default, but this setting can be changed by the user at any time. This applies to both personal computers and mobile devices (such as tablets and smartphones) and is generally and widely supported. Therefore, cookies can easily be deactivated or disabled by accessing the options or preferences of the browser used and generally only third-party cookies can be blocked; in general, these options will only take effect for that browser and on that device, unless there are no options to unify preferences on different devices. Specific instructions can be found in the options or help page of the browser. The disabling of technical cookies, however, may affect the full and / or proper functioning of different sites, including this one.
12. Owner, manager and appointees
The Data Controller is I Division by PTC S.r.l The updated list of data processors and data processors is kept at the Data Controller's headquarters.
13. Changes to this Statement
This information may change. It is therefore advisable to regularly check this information and refer to the latest version.